TeamWin Recovery Project 3.5.1_9 For UMIDIGI A5 Pro [A5_Pro][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on April 1, 2021 by Kirill Yaroshevich
TWRP is an open source, community project. A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like LineageOS or OmniROM.
Whats not working ?
- Decryption with default password
- synchronization with sources
- updated fstab
- fixed bug with disabling recovery
- set the correct color
- set correct brightness settings
- set correct device name
- Synchronization with sources
- Updated recovery.fstab
- Fix MTP and ADB
- Return to the TWRP stock theme
Downloads & Device trees
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
- Unlock bootloader
- Place recovery image in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Power off device.
- Pick up your phone and press power button, volume up and down keys at same time. It will boot into Bootloader then boot into twrp.
- Format data, Flash Magisk and data decryption patch.
- Reboot your device.