TeamWin Recovery Project 3.3.x For UMIDIGI A3 [UNOFFICIAL]
Written on October 20, 2019 by Kirill Yaroshevich
TWRP is an open source, community project. A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like LineageOS or OmniROM.
Whats not working ?
- Decryption with default password
- Correction of minor errors
- New TWRP welcome screen
- Support A / B feature for EMMC and UFS boot region
- Jerking corrected at the beginning of the launch / thanks nemo-nemo for the tip
- Added system / vendor for backup
- The screen goes blank and locked
- Added system / vendor mounted as drives / thanks Alekcandp
- Change the device code name
- MTP works
- Kernel with firmware A3_N_V1.4_20190715
- Work has been done to install OTA updates for stock firmware A3_N
- Excluded from TWRP APP assembly
- ADB works
- Updated source to 9.0.0 r47
- Added to the recovery_dtbo.img assembly from firmware 1.4
- Added a flag so that backups are in the TWRP / BACKUPS / phone model folder
- Recycled BoardConfig and sorted
- First release
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
- Unlock bootloader
- Place recovery image in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Power off device.
- Pick up your phone and press power button, volume up and down keys at same time. It will boot into Bootloader then boot into twrp.
- Format data, Flash Magisk and data decryption patch.
- Reboot your device.