Non-Treble Pixel Experience For UMIDIGI A5 Pro [breeze][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on March 30, 2020 by Kirill Yaroshevich
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Access point
- Video animation
- VoLTE does not work (and probably won’t work on any MTK device with custom ROMs any time soon) due to MTK’s proprietary extensions.
- Offline charging.
* FCamera Update (Updated translation, IKO mode updated: instead of Chinese information, Russian)
* Changed the device name from "breeze" to "A5_Pro" as on the drain
* The default ringtone is set: The_big_adventure.ogg
* Battery Capacity Update
* Ignorement fixed: framework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk
* Deleted DummyOverlay
* Enabled config: PRODUCT_DEXPREOPT_SPEED_APPS
* Updated GMS: android-umidigi
* Signature test key: google/coral/coral:10/QQ2A.200305.003/6156912:user/release-keys
* March Security Patch 2020
* Overlay display improvements on 10 android.
* Fix display settings - system - gestures - navigation in the system
- Edits the device certification.
- Updated overlay:
Completely redone the brightness values. The brightness is minimal, it has become much lower and now it is not so bright as it was on the stock values.
In case of hard overheating of the phone for your safety, the phone will be turned off.
Many changes by WIFI / standards.
And a lot of other changes to improve.
Correcting a fingerprint failure by checking for a zero client.
Fixed animation and video glitches
February Security Patch 2020
- Kernel - 4.4.146
- Chipset - MTK6763
Sources for building firmware
Join my telegram channel to get latest updates
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- Donate: Click here
1) Be sure to be on the latest stock firmware! Everything was tested on the basis of firmware: UMIDIGI_A5_Pro_V1.6_20191227_20191227-1956
3) Wipe->Wipe Data->yes
2) Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe System,Cache
4) Reboot Recovery
5) Install Zip->SD Card->PE-breeze-Unofficial.zip
6) Install Zip->SD Card->Magisk.zip (Not necessary)