PitchBlack Recovery Project For UMIDIGI A5 Pro [A5_Pro][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on April 1, 2021 by Kirill Yaroshevich
Pitch Black Recovery is a fork of TWRP with many improvements to make your experience better. It’s more flexible & easy to use. Pitch Black Recovery was started in March 18 2018 with the movement to enhance TWRP with better customizatons, themes and features.
Whats not working ?
- Decryption with default password
- new code version 3.1.0 PBRP
- synchronization with sources
- updated fstab
- fixed bug with disabling recovery
- set the correct color
- set correct brightness settings
- set correct device name
- Fix MTP and ADB
- Updated recovery.fstab
- Kernel update from ROM V1.8
- First release
Downloads & Device trees
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
- Unlock bootloader
- Place recovery image in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Power off device.
- Pick up your phone and press power button, volume up and down keys at same time. It will boot into Bootloader then boot into twrp.
- Format data, Flash Magisk and data decryption patch.
- Reboot your device.